Skip to content
See us for all your golfing needs! Since 1975!
U.S. Kids Golf
Bags & Carts
Duffels & Totes
Why shop Pro Am Golf?
National Rewards Provider
Trusted Since 1975
100% Authentic Products
Price Match Guarantee
Ping G400 Iron Set
To place order call: 314-781-7775 ext. 226
Ping G400 Iron Sets
Innovative face-flexing technology launches the ball faster and higher to give you tour-level distance with stopping power and forgiveness. The multi-material G400 iron flexes like a catapult as COR-Eye Technology and a top rail undercut launch the ball higher and farther.
- Innovative design generates faster ball speeds for dramatic gains in distance and shot height for better stopping power on the greens.
Toprail Undercut Cavity
- A unique top rail design combines with COR-Eye Technology to increase face flexing and ball speed for launching the ball higher. The co-molded 3-piece cavity badge provides an enriched impact response that creates a powerful sound and feel. A concealed CTP weight allows you to customize swing weight.
Hydropearl Chrome Finish
- This premium finish reduces friction 40% to improve launch and spin in wet conditions and from the rough.
- The head is made of Hyper 17-4 stainless steel, which increases strength 40% to allow for a thinner face and more face flexing. The face and hosel geometry creates a clean, streamlined look.
PING AWT 2.0 Steel Shaft
- PING’s proprietary Ascending Weight Technology shafts get heavier as they progress from long irons to short irons/wedges. Lighter long-iron shafts help square the clubface to increase clubhead speed for distance and accuracy. Short iron/wedge shafts are heavier for improved trajectory control and feel.
Alta CB Premium Graphite Shaft
- PING’s proprietary counter-balance design allows for more mass in the head to increase energy transfer. Powered by AWT (Ascending Weight Technology) this premium shaft employs a steeper weight progression to provide a unique balance of high trajectory, increased ball speed, and stable feel in the long irons, yet controlled trajectory and a smooth feel in the short irons.
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »
Chat with us
, powered by